- Flow-optimised design with low pressure loss
- For increased performance requirements also available as multistage cascade solution
- Customised connecting sleeves/flanges, finished skid solutions including pumps, valves, insulation etc. on demand
- Existing reference solutions for heaters of up to 1MW
- Control (thyristor/contactor control) and monitoring individually adapted to the process
Area of appliacation
- Lubricating oil, hydraulic oil, heat transfer oil, rapeseed oil, palm oil, heavy oil, bitumen, etc.
- Drinking water, circuit water, de-ionised water, demineralised water, WFI, water for pharmaceutical use, power-to-heat, etc.
- Steam, saturated steam
- Air, nitrogen; carbon dioxide, flue gas etc.
Electric flow heaters are used to heat liquid or gaseous media directly and with increased degree of efficiency. The heaters are based on highly compressed tubular heating elements designed in accordance with the heating process (pipe material, shape, diameter, unheated area). Heat source is a spiral CrNi resistance wire centred in highly compressed magnesium oxide in a stainless steel tube. The computer-supported design guarantees a solution taking into account the medium characteristics (corrosion, maximum surface load etc.), possible pressure losses in the flow pipe, vibrations and further process specifications. Several materials (1.4571.., 2.4858…etc.), which are selected according to the corresponding purpose, are available for the heater, connection flange and passage pipe. Monitoring and control is carried out by mechanical temperature controllers and/or limiters or electronic Pt100, thermocouples, flow monitors and individual thyristor and contactor controls.
We have been successfully engaged in electric heat technology for more than 25 years and have internationally developed and manufactured reference solutions for the chemical, mechanical and plant engineering industry. We specify and manufacture our products according to international standards (DGRL 97/23/EC, AD2000, EN 13455, ASME) and, if required, with approval by TÜV/GL/DNV etc.
|Diameter||6.5mm; 8.5mm; 11.5mm; 16mm|
|Material||1.4404; 1.4571; 1.4828; 1.4876; 2.4858|
|Immersion depth||150mm - 3000mm|
|Design||DIN; Tri-Clamp; ASME; special flanges, sleeves/threaded nipple|
|Pressure rating||by arrangement|
|Material||Steel (H II boiler plate); 1.4301; 1.4404; 1.4539; 1.4541; 1.4571;|
|Design||Single or cascade version|
|Material||Painted steel; 1.4301; 1.4541; 1.4571|
|IP code||IP43 to IP67|
|Control / Monitoring|
|Temperature sensor||PT100; sheathed thermocouples; capillary thermostats|
|Thyristor or contactor controls||by arrangement|
|Flow monitor||by arrangement|
|Skid solution (including pumps, valves etc.)|