- As version with replaceable heating elements without tank emptying possible
- Low surface load ensures long service life
- For high system pressure of up to 100 bar/g
- Immersion depth of 150 – 2000mm
- Easy assembly and low-maintenance operation
- Available as version without dead space for sterile applications
Area of application
- Lubricating oil, hydraulic oil, heat transfer oil, rapeseed oil, palm oil, heavy oil, bitumen, etc.
- Drinking water, circuit water, de-ionised water, demineralised water, WFI, water for pharmaceutical use, etc.
- Steam, saturated steam
- Air, nitrogen; flue gas etc.
Cartridge heaters are preferably used for slightly chlorinated and hard water as well as in the surroundings of sterile applications. Versions with little or no dead space featuring material surfaces with a maximum surface roughness of 0.4 µm/ are used here. The actual heat source inside the cartridge mostly consists of ceramic heating elements which are highly compressed in case of high system pressures. Variants where it is possible to replace the heating elements without previous tank emptying are available for the heating of water and oil tanks. Versatile flange types or screw heads are provided for connection. Monitoring and control of the heater is carried out by mechanical temperature controllers and/or limiters or electronic Pt100, thermocouples and individual thyristor and contactor controls.
We have been successfully engaged in electric heat technology for more than 25 years and have internationally developed and manufactured reference solutions for the chemical, mechanical and plant engineering industry. We specify and manufacture our products according to international standards (DGRL 97/23/EC, AD2000, EN 13455, ASME) and, if required, with approval by TÜV/GL/DNV etc.
|Heat source||Tubular heater, ceramic heating elements|
|Diameter||16mm; 20mm; 25mm; 40mm; 52mm or by arrangement|
|Immersion depth (ID)||150mm - 2000mm|
|Unheated length||by arrangement|
|Diameter||1 ½″-SW60; 2″-SW70; 2 ½″-SW85|
|Design||DIN; Tri-Clamp; ASME; special flanges|
|Material||Steel (H II boiler plate); 1.4301; 1.4404; 1.4541; 1.4571|
|IP code||IP43 to IP66|
|Control / Monitoring|
|Temperature controller||by arrangement|
|Temperature limiter||by arrangement|
|Temperature controller + limiter (1-pin)||by arrangement|
|Temperature controller/limiter combination (3-pin)||by arrangement|
|Design with little or no dead space|
|Pressure vessel as continuous flow heater included|